Roofing Services in Phoenix, Arizona
We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We rely highly on word of mouth advertising. This has served us well in the valley of the sun for years. We offer free estimates. There is no job too big or too small, and we'll give you the quality you're looking for. Each customer is given our complete attention. We respect the need for your questions to be answered, and we work very hard to do just that. We're a company that will "go the extra mile" to keep our customers happy. Our goal at Almeida Roofing Inc. is not only to have complete customer satisfaction but to be referred by that customer to another. Our quality work is proof that we are reaching that goal. We offer prompt estimates and courteous service. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Residential and Commercial Roofing: We install tile roofs, shingle roofs, shakes roofs, coatings, built up, modified, and walk decks. Whether it's for new roofs or re-roofing, the versatility of Almeida Roofing, Inc. will make managing your project easy. We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.
Preventive Maintenance: Residential or Commercial roofs, all roofs need to be maintained. Maintenance can extend the life expectancy of your roof system and prevent leaks.
Roofing Repairs: Leaks happen but that does not mean you need a new roof. Sometimes Flashings come loose, debris builds up, or maybe it just wasn't done right the first time. We repair shingle roofs, shake roofs, tile roofs, coatings, built up, and modified. Estimates are free.
Among others, we use the following fine products:
- 2-Piece Sandcast
- 2-Piece Clay
- US Tile
- Owens & Corning
- John Mansville
Leaking roofs, poor drainage, and clogged gutters and downspouts can lead to significant water damage inside your home.
Outside Roof Inspection
Inspecting a roof from outside is very simple. All is needed is a good viewing point that is unobstructed by getting on the rooftop. Following is a checklist of problem warning signs we look for during an outside roof repair inspection report.
Indoor Roof Inspection
Following is a checklist of problem warning signs you can look for during indoor roof inspections.
- Blistered, curled or split shingles.
- Loose or missing shingles or tiles.
- Loose nails
- Expose nails (can lead to leaks in the roof)
- Dark patches on asphalt shingles and /or large amounts of granules in the rain gutters (the granular coating is wearing away)
- Sagging either on the ridges or in the center of the roof.
- Broken or loose shingles at the ridgelines and hip lines.
- Rusty or corroded metal (flashing) and loose shingles in the valleys, plumbing vents or near chimneys. It may be necessary to remove excess debris and leaves to inspect thoroughly (and lots of leaf debris can cause damage to these sensitive areas of the roof)
- Rusty metal or loose shingles in locations where a vertical side of the house meets the roof.
- Overflowing gutters or excess water pooling near the foundation of the house.
- For flat roofs, look for blisters (pop the blisters with a knife and coat them with roofing cement to prevent further damage), depressions near vent pipes (can also be filled with roofing cement), separations in flashing, and clogged drains.
- Sagging decking between rafters. If the decking is sagging or deteriorating, the decking will also require replacement when a new roof is installed
- Outside light that can be seen through the roof. This may be common (and not a problem) on shake roofs, since the wooden shakes will swell during wet months, effectively preventing any leaks.
- Signs of leaking in the attic (dark spots in the wood, especially around vents, chimneys, and other holes to the roof).
- Test dark spots in the wood to decide if they are old or current problems. If the spot is still wet, or it is soft (test with a screwdriver), the spot is a current problem. If the spot is dry and hard, it is most likely an old problem that has been fixed.
- Signs of water damage or leaking (usually in the form of water stains or sagging ceilings), this could be due to an active leak or to condensation caused by poor roof ventilation
Note: If you have any questions or concerns about roof inspection, please call us at 602-743-3175 and one of our friendly team members will be happy to help.